Certain infectious and parasitic diseases
Plasmodium malariae malaria B52
Plasmodium malariae malaria B52-
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as B52. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
"Includes" further defines, or give examples of, the content of the code or category.
- mixed infections of Plasmodium malariae with other Plasmodium species, except Plasmodium falciparum and Plasmodium vivax
- B52 Plasmodium malariae malaria
- B52.0 Plasmodium malariae malaria with nephropathy
- B52.8 Plasmodium malariae malaria with other complications
- B52.9 Plasmodium malariae malaria without complication