Certain infectious and parasitic diseases
Ascariasis B77- >
"Includes" further defines, or give examples of, the content of the code or category.
- roundworm infection
- Infection by nematodes of the genus ascaris. Ingestion of infective eggs causes diarrhea and pneumonitis. Its distribution is more prevalent in areas of poor sanitation and where human feces are used for fertilizer.
- Infection with nematodes of the genus ascaridia. This condition usually occurs in fowl, often manifesting diarrhea.
- Infections by nematodes, general or unspecified.
- B77 Ascariasis
- B77.0 Ascariasis with intestinal complications
- B77.8 Ascariasis with other complications
- B77.81 Ascariasis pneumonia
- B77.89 Ascariasis with other complications
- B77.9 Ascariasis, unspecified