2015/16 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code C03
Malignant neoplasm of gum
2015 2016 Non-Billable Code
- C03 is not a billable ICD-10-CM diagnosis code and cannot be used to indicate a medical diagnosis as there are 3 codes below C03 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C03. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
Type 2 Excludes
- malignant neoplasm of alveolar (ridge) mucosa
- malignant neoplasm of gingiva