2017 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code C03
Malignant neoplasm of gum
2016 2017 Non-Billable/Non-Specific Code
- C03 is not a billable or specific ICD-10-CM diagnosis code as there are 3 codes below C03 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C03. Other international versions of ICD-10 C03 may differ.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
Type 2 Excludes
- malignant neoplasm of alveolar (ridge) mucosa
- malignant neoplasm of gingiva