2013 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code C03
Malignant neoplasm of gum
- C03 is not a specific ICD-10-CM diagnosis code and cannot be used to indicate a medical diagnosis.
- There are 3 codes below C03 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- ICD-10-CM codes come into effect beginning October 1, 2014, therefore, this and all ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes should only be used for training or planning purposes until then.
Type 2 Excludes
- malignant neoplasm of alveolar (ridge) mucosa
- malignant neoplasm of gingiva