2015 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code C03
Malignant neoplasm of gum
- C03 is not a billable ICD-10-CM diagnosis code and cannot be used to indicate a medical diagnosis as there are 3 codes below C03 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- On October 1, 2015 ICD-10-CM will replace ICD-9-CM in the United States, therefore, C03 - and all other ICD-10-CM codes - should only be used for training or planning purposes until then.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C03. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
Type 2 Excludes
- malignant neoplasm of alveolar (ridge) mucosa
- malignant neoplasm of gingiva