Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs
Malignant neoplasm of rectosigmoid junction C19- >
- Malignant neoplasm of colon with rectum
- Malignant neoplasm of rectosigmoid (colon)
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as C19. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- A malignant tumor involving the rectum and sigmoid colon. The majority are carcinomas.
- A primary or metastatic malignant neoplasm that affects the rectosigmoid area. Representative examples include carcinoma, lymphoma, and sarcoma.
- C19 Malignant neoplasm of rectosigmoid junction