Malignant neoplasm of middle ear
2016 2017 Billable/Specific Code
- C30.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C30.1. Other international versions of ICD-10 C30.1 may differ.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- Malignant neoplasm originating in the middle ear.
- Malignant neoplasm of antrum tympanicum
- Malignant neoplasm of auditory tube
- Malignant neoplasm of eustachian tube
- Malignant neoplasm of inner ear
- Malignant neoplasm of mastoid air cells
- Malignant neoplasm of tympanic cavity
- Cancer of the middle ear
- Middle ear cancer
- Primary malignant neoplasm of middle ear
Convert ICD-10-CM C30.1 to ICD-9-CM