Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic diseases
Disorders of other endocrine glands
Hypofunction and other disorders of the pituitary gland E23- >
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as E23. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
"Includes" further defines, or give examples of, the content of the code or category.
- the listed conditions whether the disorder is in the pituitary or the hypothalamus
- E23 Hypofunction and other disorders of the pituitary gland
- E23.0 Hypopituitarism
- E23.1 Drug-induced hypopituitarism
- E23.2 Diabetes insipidus
- E23.3 Hypothalamic dysfunction, not elsewhere classified
- E23.6 Other disorders of pituitary gland
- E23.7 Disorder of pituitary gland, unspecified