Diseases of myoneural junction and muscle
Diseases of myoneural junction and muscle G70-G73 >
G70 Myasthenia gravis and other myoneural disorders
G71 Primary disorders of muscles
G72 Other and unspecified myopathies
G73 Disorders of myoneural junction and muscle in diseases classified elsewhere
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes G70-*
- G70 Myasthenia gravis and other myoneural disorde...
- G70.0 Myasthenia gravis
- G70.00 Myasthenia gravis without (acute) exacerbatio...
- G70.01 …… with (acute) exacerbation
- G70.1 Toxic myoneural disorders
- G70.2 Congenital and developmental myasthenia
- G70.8 Other specified myoneural disorders
- G70.80 Lambert-Eaton syndrome, unspecified
- G70.81 Lambert-Eaton syndrome in disease classified ...
- G70.89 Other specified myoneural disorders
- G70.9 Myoneural disorder, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes G71-*
- G71 Primary disorders of muscles
- G71.0 Muscular dystrophy
- G71.1 Myotonic disorders
- G71.11 Myotonic muscular dystrophy
- G71.12 Myotonia congenita
- G71.13 Myotonic chondrodystrophy
- G71.14 Drug induced myotonia
- G71.19 Other specified myotonic disorders
- G71.2 Congenital myopathies
- G71.3 Mitochondrial myopathy, not elsewhere classif...
- G71.8 Other primary disorders of muscles
- G71.9 Primary disorder of muscle, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes G72-*
- G72 Other and unspecified myopathies
- G72.0 Drug-induced myopathy
- G72.1 Alcoholic myopathy
- G72.2 Myopathy due to other toxic agents
- G72.3 Periodic paralysis
- G72.4 Inflammatory and immune myopathies, not elsew...
- G72.41 Inclusion body myositis [IBM]
- G72.49 Other inflammatory and immune myopathies, not...
- G72.8 Other specified myopathies
- G72.81 Critical illness myopathy
- G72.89 Other specified myopathies
- G72.9 Myopathy, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes G73-*
- G73 Disorders of myoneural junction and muscle in...
- G73.1 Lambert-Eaton syndrome in neoplastic disease
- G73.3 Myasthenic syndromes in other diseases classi...
- G73.7 Myopathy in diseases classified elsewhere
ICD-10-CM Range G00-G99
Diseases of the nervous system
- G00-G09 Inflammatory diseases of the central ner...
- G10-G14 Systemic atrophies primarily affecting t...
- G20-G26 Extrapyramidal and movement disorders
- G30-G32 Other degenerative diseases of the nervo...
- G35-G37 Demyelinating diseases of the central ne...
- G40-G47 Episodic and paroxysmal disorders
- G50-G59 Nerve, nerve root and plexus disorders
- G60-G65 Polyneuropathies and other disorders of ...
- G70-G73 Diseases of myoneural junction and muscl...
- G80-G83 Cerebral palsy and other paralytic syndr...
- G89-G99 Other disorders of the nervous system
ICD-10-CM Range G60-G65
Polyneuropathies and other disorders of the peripheral nervous system
- G60 Hereditary and idiopathic neuropathy
- G61 Inflammatory polyneuropathy
- G62 Other and unspecified polyneuropathies
- G63 Polyneuropathy in diseases classified el...
- G64 Other disorders of peripheral nervous sy...
- G65 Sequelae of inflammatory and toxic polyn...
ICD-10-CM Range G80-G83
Cerebral palsy and other paralytic syndromes
- G80 Cerebral palsy
- G81 Hemiplegia and hemiparesis
- G82 Paraplegia (paraparesis) and quadriplegi...
- G83 Other paralytic syndromes
ICD-10-CM Range H00-H59
Diseases of the eye and adnexa
- H00-H05 Disorders of eyelid, lacrimal system and...
- H10-H11 Disorders of conjunctiva
- H15-H22 Disorders of sclera, cornea, iris and ci...
- H25-H28 Disorders of lens
- H30-H36 Disorders of choroid and retina
- H40-H42 Glaucoma
- H43-H44 Disorders of vitreous body and globe
- H46-H47 Disorders of optic nerve and visual path...
- H49-H52 Disorders of ocular muscles, binocular m...
- H53-H54 Visual disturbances and blindness
- H55-H57 Other disorders of eye and adnexa
- H59-H59 Intraoperative and postprocedural compli...