2017 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code G93.4
Other and unspecified encephalopathy
2016 2017 Non-Billable/Non-Specific Code
- G93.4 is not a billable or specific ICD-10-CM diagnosis code as there are 3 codes below G93.4 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G93.4. Other international versions of ICD-10 G93.4 may differ.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- A disorder characterized by a pathologic process involving the brain.
- A disorder of the brain that can be caused by disease, injury, drugs, or chemicals.
- A functional and/or structural disorder of the brain caused by diseases (e.g. Liver disease, kidney disease), medications, chemicals, and injuries.
- Degenerative diseases of the brain.