2014 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code H40.0
- H40.0 is not a billable ICD-10-CM diagnosis code and cannot be used to indicate a medical diagnosis.
- ICD-10-CM becomes effective on October 1, 2015, therefore, H40.0 and all ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes should only be used for training or planning purposes until then.
- Angle-closure glaucoma - borderline
- Blind hypertensive eye
- Borderline angle closure glaucoma
- Elevated intraocular pressure
- Glaucoma suspect (situation)
- Glaucoma, suspect
- Hypertensive blind eye
- Ocular HTN
- Ocular hypertension
- Raised intraocular pressure
- Steroid responder open angle glaucoma