2016 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code H40.0
2016 Non-Billable/Non-Specific Code
- H40.0 is not a billable or specific ICD-10-CM code as there are codes underneath it that describe this diagnosis with a greater level of detail.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after Oct 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H40.0. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
- Angle-closure glaucoma - borderline
- Blind hypertensive eye
- Borderline angle closure glaucoma
- Elevated intraocular pressure
- Glaucoma suspect (situation)
- Glaucoma, suspect
- Hypertensive blind eye
- Ocular HTN
- Ocular hypertension
- Raised intraocular pressure
- Steroid responder open angle glaucoma