2016 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code H40.0
- H40.0 is not a billable ICD-10-CM diagnosis code and cannot be used to indicate a medical diagnosis.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H40.0. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
- Angle-closure glaucoma - borderline
- Blind hypertensive eye
- Borderline angle closure glaucoma
- Elevated intraocular pressure
- Glaucoma suspect (situation)
- Glaucoma, suspect
- Hypertensive blind eye
- Ocular HTN
- Ocular hypertension
- Raised intraocular pressure
- Steroid responder open angle glaucoma