Vitreous hemorrhage, unspecified eye
2016 2017 Billable/Specific Code
- H43.10 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H43.10. Other international versions of ICD-10 H43.10 may differ.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- A disorder characterized by blood extravasation into the vitreous humor.
- Blood extravasation in the vitreous humor. Causes include neovascularization, retinal tear, retinal detachment, and rupture of a blood vessel aneurysm in the eye.
- Hemorrhage into the vitreous body.
- Diabetes type 1 with vitreous hemorrhage
- Diabetes type 2 with vitreous hemorrhage
- DM 1 w diabetic vitreous hemorrhage
- DM 2 w diabetic vitreous hemorrhage
- Terson syndrome
- Terson's syndrome
- Vitreous hemorrhage
- Vitreous hemorrhage (eye condition)
- Vitreous hemorrhage due to type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Vitreous hemorrhage due to type 2 diabetes mellitus
Convert ICD-10-CM H43.10 to ICD-9-CM