2013 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code I25.1
Atherosclerotic heart disease of native coronary artery
- I25.1 is not a billable ICD-10-CM diagnosis code and cannot be used to indicate a medical diagnosis.
- There is 1 code below I25.1 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- ICD-10-CM codes come into effect beginning October 1, 2014, therefore, this and all ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes should only be used for training or planning purposes until then.
- Atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease
- Coronary (artery) atheroma
- Coronary (artery) atherosclerosis
- Coronary (artery) disease
- Coronary (artery) sclerosis