2015/16 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code K29.7
2015 2016 Non-Billable Code
- K29.7 is not a billable ICD-10-CM diagnosis code and cannot be used to indicate a medical diagnosis as there are 2 codes below K29.7 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K29.7. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
- A disorder characterized by inflammation of the stomach.
- Inflammation of the gastric mucosa, a lesion observed in a number of unrelated disorders.
- Inflammation of the lining of the stomach.
- Inflammation of the stomach.