2015 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code K29.7
- K29.7 is not a billable ICD-10-CM diagnosis code and cannot be used to indicate a medical diagnosis as there are 2 codes below K29.7 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- On October 1, 2015 ICD-10-CM will replace ICD-9-CM in the United States, therefore, K29.7 - and all other ICD-10-CM codes - should only be used for training or planning purposes until then.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K29.7. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
- A disorder characterized by inflammation of the stomach.
- Inflammation of the gastric mucosa, a lesion observed in a number of unrelated disorders.
- Inflammation of the lining of the stomach.
- Inflammation of the stomach.