Diseases of appendix
Diseases of appendix K35-K38 >
K35 Acute appendicitis
K36 Other appendicitis
K37 Unspecified appendicitis
K38 Other diseases of appendix
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes K35-*
- K35 Acute appendicitis
- K35.2 Acute appendicitis with generalized peritonit...
- K35.3 Acute appendicitis with localized peritonitis...
- K35.8 Other and unspecified acute appendicitis
- K35.80 Unspecified acute appendicitis
- K35.89 Other acute appendicitis
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes K36-*
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes K37-*
- K37 Unspecified appendicitis
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes K38-*
- K38 Other diseases of appendix
- K38.0 Hyperplasia of appendix
- K38.1 Appendicular concretions
- K38.2 Diverticulum of appendix
- K38.3 Fistula of appendix
- K38.8 Other specified diseases of appendix
- K38.9 Disease of appendix, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Range K00-K95
Diseases of the digestive system
- K00-K14 Diseases of oral cavity and salivary gla...
- K20-K31 Diseases of esophagus, stomach and duode...
- K35-K38 Diseases of appendix
- K40-K46 Hernia
- K50-K52 Noninfective enteritis and colitis
- K55-K64 Other diseases of intestines
- K65-K68 Diseases of peritoneum and retroperitone...
- K70-K77 Diseases of liver
- K80-K87 Disorders of gallbladder, biliary tract ...
- K90-K95 Other diseases of the digestive system
ICD-10-CM Range K20-K31
Diseases of esophagus, stomach and duodenum
- K20 Esophagitis
- K21 Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- K22 Other diseases of esophagus
- K23 Disorders of esophagus in diseases class...
- K25 Gastric ulcer
- K26 Duodenal ulcer
- K27 Peptic ulcer, site unspecified
- K28 Gastrojejunal ulcer
- K29 Gastritis and duodenitis
- K30 Functional dyspepsia
- K31 Other diseases of stomach and duodenum
ICD-10-CM Range K40-K46
- acquired hernia
- congenital [except diaphragmatic or hiatus] hernia
- recurrent hernia
- Hernia with both gangrene and obstruction is classified to hernia with gangrene.
- K40 Inguinal hernia
- K41 Femoral hernia
- K42 Umbilical hernia
- K43 Ventral hernia
- K44 Diaphragmatic hernia
- K45 Other abdominal hernia
- K46 Unspecified abdominal hernia
ICD-10-CM Range L00-L99
Diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- L00-L08 Infections of the skin and subcutaneous ...
- L10-L14 Bullous disorders
- L20-L30 Dermatitis and eczema
- L40-L45 Papulosquamous disorders
- L49-L54 Urticaria and erythema
- L55-L59 Radiation-related disorders of the skin ...
- L60-L75 Disorders of skin appendages
- L76-L76 Intraoperative and postprocedural compli...
- L80-L99 Other disorders of the skin and subcutan...