2015/16 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code K50.1
Crohn's disease of large intestine
2015 2016 Non-Billable Code
- K50.1 is not a billable ICD-10-CM diagnosis code and cannot be used to indicate a medical diagnosis as there is 1 code below K50.1 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K50.1. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
- Crohn's disease [regional enteritis] of colon
- Crohn's disease [regional enteritis] of large bowel
- Crohn's disease [regional enteritis] of rectum
- Granulomatous colitis
- Regional colitis
Type 1 Excludes
- Crohn's disease of both small and large intestine (K50.8)