2013 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code K50.1
Crohn's disease of large intestine
- K50.1 is not a billable ICD-10-CM diagnosis code and cannot be used to indicate a medical diagnosis.
- There is 1 code below K50.1 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- ICD-10-CM codes come into effect beginning October 1, 2014, therefore, this and all ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes should only be used for training or planning purposes until then.
- Crohn's disease [regional enteritis] of colon
- Crohn's disease [regional enteritis] of large bowel
- Crohn's disease [regional enteritis] of rectum
- Granulomatous colitis
- Regional colitis
Type 1 Excludes
- Crohn's disease of both small and large intestine (K50.8)