2015 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code K50.1
Crohn's disease of large intestine
- K50.1 is not a billable ICD-10-CM diagnosis code and cannot be used to indicate a medical diagnosis as there is 1 code below K50.1 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- On October 1, 2015 ICD-10-CM will replace ICD-9-CM in the United States, therefore, K50.1 - and all other ICD-10-CM codes - should only be used for training or planning purposes until then.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of K50.1. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
- Crohn's disease [regional enteritis] of colon
- Crohn's disease [regional enteritis] of large bowel
- Crohn's disease [regional enteritis] of rectum
- Granulomatous colitis
- Regional colitis
Type 1 Excludes
- Crohn's disease of both small and large intestine (K50.8)