2015 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code L04
- L04 is not a billable ICD-10-CM diagnosis code and cannot be used to indicate a medical diagnosis as there are 6 codes below L04 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- On October 1, 2015 ICD-10-CM will replace ICD-9-CM in the United States, therefore, L04 - and all other ICD-10-CM codes - should only be used for training or planning purposes until then.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L04. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
- abscess (acute) of lymph nodes, except mesenteric
- acute lymphadenitis, except mesenteric