2015/16 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code L04
2015 2016 Non-Billable Code
- L04 is not a billable ICD-10-CM diagnosis code and cannot be used to indicate a medical diagnosis as there are 6 codes below L04 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L04. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
- abscess (acute) of lymph nodes, except mesenteric
- acute lymphadenitis, except mesenteric