2017 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code L04
2016 2017 Non-Billable/Non-Specific Code
- L04 is not a billable or specific ICD-10-CM diagnosis code as there are 6 codes below L04 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of L04. Other international versions of ICD-10 L04 may differ.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- abscess (acute) of lymph nodes, except mesenteric
- acute lymphadenitis, except mesenteric