Diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
Pemphigoid L12- >
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as L12. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- A chronic and relatively benign subepidermal blistering disease usually of the elderly and without histopathologic acantholysis.
- An autoimmune chronic skin disorder characterized by the presence of large blisters. It usually affects elderly people and tends to subside spontaneously.
- L12 Pemphigoid
- L12.0 Bullous pemphigoid
- L12.1 Cicatricial pemphigoid
- L12.2 Chronic bullous disease of childhood
- L12.3 Acquired epidermolysis bullosa
- L12.30 …… unspecified
- L12.31 Epidermolysis bullosa due to drug
- L12.35 Other acquired epidermolysis bullosa
- L12.8 Other pemphigoid
- L12.9 Pemphigoid, unspecified