Systemic connective tissue disorders
Systemic connective tissue disorders M30-M36
Systemic connective tissue disorders M30-M36
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as M30-M36. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- autoimmune disease, single organ or single cell-type -code to relevant condition category
"Includes" further defines, or give examples of, the content of the code or category.
- autoimmune disease NOS
- collagen (vascular) disease NOS
- systemic autoimmune disease
- systemic collagen (vascular) disease
M30 Polyarteritis nodosa and related conditions
M31 Other necrotizing vasculopathies
M32 Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
M34 Systemic sclerosis [scleroderma]
M35 Other systemic involvement of connective tissue
M36 Systemic disorders of connective tissue in diseases classified elsewhere
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes M30-*
- M30 Polyarteritis nodosa and related conditions
- M30.0 Polyarteritis nodosa
- M30.1 Polyarteritis with lung involvement [Churg-St...
- M30.2 Juvenile polyarteritis
- M30.3 Mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome [Kawasaki]
- M30.8 Other conditions related to polyarteritis nod...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes M31-*
- M31 Other necrotizing vasculopathies
- M31.0 Hypersensitivity angiitis
- M31.1 Thrombotic microangiopathy
- M31.2 Lethal midline granuloma
- M31.3 Wegener's granulomatosis
- M31.30 Wegener's granulomatosis without renal involv...
- M31.31 Wegener's granulomatosis with renal involveme...
- M31.4 Aortic arch syndrome [Takayasu]
- M31.5 Giant cell arteritis with polymyalgia rheumat...
- M31.6 Other giant cell arteritis
- M31.7 Microscopic polyangiitis
- M31.8 Other specified necrotizing vasculopathies
- M31.9 Necrotizing vasculopathy, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes M32-*
- M32 Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- M32.0 Drug-induced systemic lupus erythematosus
- M32.1 Systemic lupus erythematosus with organ or sy...
- M32.10 Systemic lupus erythematosus, organ or system...
- M32.11 Endocarditis in systemic lupus erythematosus
- M32.12 Pericarditis in systemic lupus erythematosus
- M32.13 Lung involvement in systemic lupus erythemato...
- M32.14 Glomerular disease in systemic lupus erythema...
- M32.15 Tubulo-interstitial nephropathy in systemic l...
- M32.19 Other organ or system involvement in systemic...
- M32.8 Other forms of systemic lupus erythematosus
- M32.9 Systemic lupus erythematosus, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes M33-*
- M33 Dermatopolymyositis
- M33.0 Juvenile dermatomyositis
- M33.00 Juvenile dermatomyositis, organ involvement u...
- M33.01 Juvenile dermatomyositis with respiratory inv...
- M33.02 …… with myopathy
- M33.03 …… without myopathy
- M33.09 Juvenile dermatomyositis with other organ inv...
- M33.1 Other dermatomyositis
- M33.10 Other dermatomyositis, organ involvement unsp...
- M33.11 Other dermatomyositis with respiratory involv...
- M33.12 …… with myopathy
- M33.13 …… without myopathy
- M33.19 Other dermatomyositis with other organ involv...
- M33.2 Polymyositis
- M33.20 …… organ involvement unspecified
- M33.21 …… with respiratory involvement
- M33.22 …… with myopathy
- M33.29 …… with other organ involvement
- M33.9 Dermatopolymyositis, unspecified
- M33.90 Dermatopolymyositis, unspecified, organ invol...
- M33.91 Dermatopolymyositis, unspecified with respira...
- M33.92 Dermatopolymyositis, unspecified with myopath...
- M33.93 Dermatopolymyositis, unspecified without myop...
- M33.99 Dermatopolymyositis, unspecified with other o...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes M34-*
- M34 Systemic sclerosis [scleroderma]
- M34.0 Progressive systemic sclerosis
- M34.1 CR(E)ST syndrome
- M34.2 Systemic sclerosis induced by drug and chemic...
- M34.8 Other forms of systemic sclerosis
- M34.81 Systemic sclerosis with lung involvement
- M34.82 Systemic sclerosis with myopathy
- M34.83 Systemic sclerosis with polyneuropathy
- M34.89 Other systemic sclerosis
- M34.9 Systemic sclerosis, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes M35-*
- M35 Other systemic involvement of connective tiss...
- M35.0 Sicca syndrome [Sjögren]
- M35.00 Sicca syndrome, unspecified
- M35.01 Sicca syndrome with keratoconjunctivitis
- M35.02 Sicca syndrome with lung involvement
- M35.03 Sicca syndrome with myopathy
- M35.04 Sicca syndrome with tubulo-interstitial nephr...
- M35.09 Sicca syndrome with other organ involvement
- M35.1 Other overlap syndromes
- M35.2 Behçet's disease
- M35.3 Polymyalgia rheumatica
- M35.4 Diffuse (eosinophilic) fasciitis
- M35.5 Multifocal fibrosclerosis
- M35.6 Relapsing panniculitis [Weber-Christian]
- M35.7 Hypermobility syndrome
- M35.8 Other specified systemic involvement of conne...
- M35.81 Multisystem inflammatory syndrome
- M35.89 Other specified systemic involvement of conne...
- M35.9 Systemic involvement of connective tissue, un...
ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes M36-*
- M36 Systemic disorders of connective tissue in di...
- M36.0 Dermato(poly)myositis in neoplastic disease
- M36.1 Arthropathy in neoplastic disease
- M36.2 Hemophilic arthropathy
- M36.3 Arthropathy in other blood disorders
- M36.4 Arthropathy in hypersensitivity reactions cla...
- M36.8 Systemic disorders of connective tissue in ot...
ICD-10-CM Range M00-M99
Diseases of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue
- M00-M02 Infectious arthropathies
- M04-M04 Autoinflammatory syndromes
- M05-M14 Inflammatory polyarthropathies
- M15-M19 Osteoarthritis
- M20-M25 Other joint disorders
- M26-M27 Dentofacial anomalies [including maloccl...
- M30-M36 Systemic connective tissue disorders
- M40-M43 Deforming dorsopathies
- M45-M49 Spondylopathies
- M50-M54 Other dorsopathies
- M60-M63 Disorders of muscles
- M65-M67 Disorders of synovium and tendon
- M70-M79 Other soft tissue disorders
- M80-M85 Disorders of bone density and structure
- M86-M90 Other osteopathies
- M91-M94 Chondropathies
- M95-M95 Other disorders of the musculoskeletal s...
- M96-M96 Intraoperative and postprocedural compli...
- M97-M97 Periprosthetic fracture around internal ...
- M99-M99 Biomechanical lesions, not elsewhere cla...
ICD-10-CM Range M26-M27
Dentofacial anomalies [including malocclusion] and other disorders of jaw
Type 1 Excludes
- hemifacial atrophy or hypertrophy (Q67.4)
- unilateral condylar hyperplasia or hypoplasia (M27.8)
- M26 Dentofacial anomalies [including maloccl...
- M27 Other diseases of jaws
ICD-10-CM Range M40-M43
- M40 Kyphosis and lordosis
- M41 Scoliosis
- M42 Spinal osteochondrosis
- M43 Other deforming dorsopathies
ICD-10-CM Range N00-N99
Diseases of the genitourinary system
- N00-N08 Glomerular diseases
- N10-N16 Renal tubulo-interstitial diseases
- N17-N19 Acute kidney failure and chronic kidney ...
- N20-N23 Urolithiasis
- N25-N29 Other disorders of kidney and ureter
- N30-N39 Other diseases of the urinary system
- N40-N53 Diseases of male genital organs
- N60-N65 Disorders of breast
- N70-N77 Inflammatory diseases of female pelvic o...
- N80-N98 Noninflammatory disorders of female geni...
- N99-N99 Intraoperative and postprocedural compli...