2017 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code M62.83
2016 2017 Non-Billable/Non-Specific Code
- M62.83 is not a billable or specific ICD-10-CM diagnosis code as there are 3 codes below M62.83 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M62.83. Other international versions of ICD-10 M62.83 may differ.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- A sudden contraction of a muscle or group of muscles, such as a cramp.
- A sudden, violent, involuntary contraction of a muscle or a group of muscles, attended by pain and interference with function, producing involuntary movement and distortion.
- A sudden, violent, involuntary contraction of a muscle or group of muscles.
- An involuntary contraction of a muscle or group of muscles. Spasms may involve skeletal muscle or smooth muscle.