2014 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code M67.4
- M67.4 is not a specific ICD-10-CM diagnosis code and cannot be used to indicate a medical diagnosis.
- There are 3 codes below M67.4 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- ICD-10-CM codes become active beginning October 1, 2014, therefore, this and all ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes should only be used for training or planning purposes until then.
- A tumor or swelling on top of a joint or the covering of a tendon
- Nodular tumor-like lesions or mucoid flesh, arising from tendon sheaths, ligaments, or joint capsule, especially of the hands, wrists, or feet. They are not true cysts as they lack epithelial wall. They are distinguished from synovial cysts by the lack of communication with a joint cavity or the synovial membrane.
- Ganglion of joint or tendon (sheath)
Type 1 Excludes
Type 2 Excludes