2016 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code N43
Hydrocele and spermatocele
2016 Non-Billable/Non-Specific Code
- N43 is not a billable or specific ICD-10-CM diagnosis code as there are 4 codes below N43 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after Oct 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N43. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
Type 1 Excludes
- congenital hydrocele (P83.5)
- hydrocele of spermatic cord, testis or tunica vaginalis