2015 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code N43
Hydrocele and spermatocele
- N43 is not a billable ICD-10-CM diagnosis code and cannot be used to indicate a medical diagnosis as there are 4 codes below N43 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- On October 1, 2015 ICD-10-CM will replace ICD-9-CM in the United States, therefore, N43 - and all other ICD-10-CM codes - should only be used for training or planning purposes until then.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N43. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
Type 1 Excludes
- congenital hydrocele (P83.5)
- hydrocele of spermatic cord, testis or tunica vaginalis