Diseases of the genitourinary system
Disorders of breast
Benign mammary dysplasia N60- >
"Includes" further defines, or give examples of, the content of the code or category.
- A common and benign breast disease characterized by varying degree of fibrocystic changes in the breast tissue. There are three major patterns of morphological changes, including fibrosis, formation of cysts, and proliferation of glandular tissue (adenosis). The fibrocystic breast has a dense irregular, lumpy, bumpy consistency.
- A common condition marked by benign (not cancer) changes in breast tissue. These changes may include irregular lumps or cysts, breast discomfort, sensitive nipples, and itching. These symptoms may change throughout the menstrual cycle and usually stop after menopause.
- Fibrosis associated with cyst formation in the breast parenchyma.
- N60 Benign mammary dysplasia
- N60.0 Solitary cyst of breast
- N60.01 Solitary cyst of right breast
- N60.02 Solitary cyst of left breast
- N60.09 Solitary cyst of unspecified breast
- N60.1 Diffuse cystic mastopathy
- N60.2 Fibroadenosis of breast
- N60.21 Fibroadenosis of right breast
- N60.22 Fibroadenosis of left breast
- N60.29 Fibroadenosis of unspecified breast
- N60.3 Fibrosclerosis of breast
- N60.31 Fibrosclerosis of right breast
- N60.32 Fibrosclerosis of left breast
- N60.39 Fibrosclerosis of unspecified breast
- N60.4 Mammary duct ectasia
- N60.8 Other benign mammary dysplasias
- N60.9 Unspecified benign mammary dysplasia