Diseases of the genitourinary system
Disorders of breast
Hypertrophy of breast N62- >
- Hypertrophy of breast NOS
- Massive pubertal hypertrophy of breast
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as N62. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- A disorder characterized by excessive development of the breasts in males.
- Enlargement of the breast in the males, caused by an excess of estrogens. Physiological gynecomastia is normally observed in newborns; adolescent; and aging males.
- Excessive development of the breasts in males; usually the result of hormonal imbalance or treatment with certain drugs.
- Excessive enlargement of one or both breasts. Causes include pregnancy, obesity, and penicillamine therapy. It may result in neck, back, and shoulder pain.
- Female mammary morphology in a xy genotype.
- N62 Hypertrophy of breast