2016/17 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code O00.0
2016 2017 Non-Billable/Non-Specific Code
- O00.0 is not a billable or specific ICD-10-CM diagnosis code as there are 2 codes below O00.0 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O00.0. Other international versions of ICD-10 O00.0 may differ.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- A type of ectopic pregnancy in which the embryo, mammalian implants in the abdominal cavity instead of in the endometrium of the uterus.
- Ectopic pregnancy characterized by the implantation of the embryo in the peritoneal cavity or abdominal organs.
Type 1 Excludes
- maternal care for viable fetus in abdominal pregnancy (O36.7-)