Pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium
Other maternal disorders predominantly related to pregnancy
Maternal care for other conditions predominantly related to pregnancy
2018 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code O26.811
Pregnancy related exhaustion and fatigue, first trimester
2016 2017 2018 Billable/Specific Code Maternity Dx (12-55 years) Female Dx 1st Trimester (< 14 weeks)
- O26.811 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2018 edition of ICD-10-CM O26.811 became effective on October 1, 2017.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O26.811 - other international versions of ICD-10 O26.811 may differ.
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- O26.811 is applicable to maternity patients aged 12 - 55 years inclusive.
- O26.811 is applicable to female patients.
- O26.811 is applicable to mothers in the first trimester of pregnancy, which is defined as less than 14 weeks since the first day of the last menstrual period.
ICD-10-CM O26.811 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v35.0):
The following code(s) above O26.811
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to O26.811
- 781 Other antepartum diagnoses with medical complications
Convert O26.811 to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To O26.811
Subluxation of symphysis (pubis) in pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium
Subluxation of symphysis (pubis) in pregnancy
Subluxation of symphysis (pubis) in childbirth
Subluxation of symphysis (pubis) in the puerperium
Other specified pregnancy related conditions
Pregnancy related exhaustion and fatigue
…… first trimester
Pregnancy related peripheral neuritis
Pregnancy related renal disease
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.