Pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium
Other maternal disorders predominantly related to pregnancy
Maternal care for other conditions predominantly related to pregnancy
2017/18 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code O26.813
Pregnancy related exhaustion and fatigue, third trimester
2016 2017 2018 Billable/Specific Code Maternity Dx (12-55 years) Female Dx 3rd Trimester (28+ weeks)
- O26.813 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2018 edition of ICD-10-CM O26.813 became effective on October 1, 2017.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O26.813 - other international versions of ICD-10 O26.813 may differ.
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- O26.813 is applicable to maternity patients aged 12 - 55 years inclusive.
- O26.813 is applicable to female patients.
- O26.813 is applicable to mothers in the third trimester of pregnancy, which is defined as between equal to or greater than 28 weeks since the first day of the last menstrual period.
ICD-10-CM O26.813 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v35.0):
The following code(s) above O26.813
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to O26.813
- 781 Other antepartum diagnoses with medical complications
Convert O26.813 to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To O26.813
Subluxation of symphysis (pubis) in childbirth
Subluxation of symphysis (pubis) in the puerperium
Other specified pregnancy related conditions
Pregnancy related exhaustion and fatigue
…… third trimester
Pregnancy related peripheral neuritis
Pregnancy related renal disease
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.