ICD-10-CM Coding Information
- O30.001 is only applicable to maternity patients aged 12 - 55 years inclusive.
- O30.001 is only applicable to female patients.
- O30.001 is considered unacceptable as a principal diagnosis as it describes a circumstance which influences an individual's health status but not a current illness or injury, or the diagnosis may not be a specific manifestation but may be due to an underlying cause.
is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v30.0):
- 781 Other antepartum diagnoses with medical complications
- 782 Other antepartum diagnoses without medical complications