Pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium
Maternal care related to the fetus and amniotic cavity and possible delivery problems
2017/18 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code O30.029
Conjoined twin pregnancy, unspecified trimester
2016 2017 2018 Billable/Specific Code Maternity Dx (12-55 years) Female Dx
- O30.029 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2018 edition of ICD-10-CM O30.029 became effective on October 1, 2017.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of O30.029 - other international versions of ICD-10 O30.029 may differ.
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- O30.029 is applicable to maternity patients aged 12 - 55 years inclusive.
- O30.029 is applicable to female patients.
ICD-10-CM O30.029 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v35.0):
The following code(s) above O30.029
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to O30.029
- 781 Other antepartum diagnoses with medical complications
- 782 Other antepartum diagnoses without medical complications
Convert O30.029 to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To O30.029
Twin pregnancy, monochorionic/monoamniotic
Conjoined twin pregnancy
…… unspecified trimester
Twin pregnancy, monochorionic/diamniotic
Twin pregnancy, dichorionic/diamniotic
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.