Congenital malformations, deformations and chromosomal abnormalities
Congenital malformations of genital organs
Hypospadias Q54- >
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as Q54. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- A birth defect due to malformation of the urethra in which the urethral opening is below its normal location. In the male, the malformed urethra generally opens on the ventral surface of the penis or on the perineum. In the female, the malformed urethral opening is in the vagina.
- Q54 Hypospadias
- Q54.0 Hypospadias, balanic
- Q54.1 Hypospadias, penile
- Q54.2 Hypospadias, penoscrotal
- Q54.3 Hypospadias, perineal
- Q54.4 Congenital chordee
- Q54.8 Other hypospadias
- Q54.9 Hypospadias, unspecified