Congenital malformations, deformations and chromosomal abnormalities
Congenital malformations of the urinary system
Renal agenesis and other reduction defects of kidney Q60- >
"Includes" further defines, or give examples of, the content of the code or category.
- congenital absence of kidney
- congenital atrophy of kidney
- infantile atrophy of kidney
- A congenital abnormality characterized by the absence of one or both kidneys.
- Q60 Renal agenesis and other reduction defects of kidney
- Q60.0 Renal agenesis, unilateral
- Q60.1 Renal agenesis, bilateral
- Q60.2 Renal agenesis, unspecified
- Q60.3 Renal hypoplasia, unilateral
- Q60.4 Renal hypoplasia, bilateral
- Q60.5 Renal hypoplasia, unspecified
- Q60.6 Potter's syndrome