Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified
Symptoms and signs involving the nervous and musculoskeletal systems
Other symptoms and signs involving the nervous and musculoskeletal systems
2017/18 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code R29.718
NIHSS score 18
2017 - New Code 2018 Billable/Specific Code
- R29.718 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2018 edition of ICD-10-CM R29.718 became effective on October 1, 2017.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of R29.718 - other international versions of ICD-10 R29.718 may differ.
ICD-10-CM R29.718 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v35.0):
The following code(s) above R29.718
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to R29.718
- 951 Other factors influencing health status
Convert R29.718 to ICD-9-CM
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): New code
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To R29.718
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.