Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified
Abnormal findings on examination of urine, without diagnosis
Proteinuria R80- >
Type 1 Excludes
Type 1 Excludes Help
A type 1 excludes note is a pure excludes. It means "not coded here". A type 1 excludes note indicates that the code excluded should never be used at the same time as R80. A type 1 excludes note is for used for when two conditions cannot occur together, such as a congenital form versus an acquired form of the same condition.
- A disorder characterized by laboratory test results that indicate the presence of excessive protein in the urine. It is predominantly albumin, but also globulin.
- Abnormal presence of protein in urine
- Presence of excess protein in the urine.
- The presence of excessive protein, chiefly albumin but also globulin, in the urine.
- The presence of proteins in the urine, an indicator of kidney diseases.
- R80 Proteinuria
- R80.0 Isolated proteinuria
- R80.1 Persistent proteinuria, unspecified
- R80.2 Orthostatic proteinuria, unspecified
- R80.3 Bence Jones proteinuria
- R80.8 Other proteinuria
- R80.9 Proteinuria, unspecified