Fracture of one rib, right side, initial encounter for open fracture
2016 2017 Billable/Specific Code
- S22.31XB is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S22.31XB. Other international versions of ICD-10 S22.31XB may differ.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- Fracture of one rib, right side, init for opn fx
- Open fracture of one rib on right side of body
- Open fracture of single right rib
- Open right single rib fracture
- Open right single rib Fx
Convert ICD-10-CM S22.31XB to ICD-9-CM