Displaced transverse fracture of shaft of left radius, subsequent encounter for open fracture type IIIA, IIIB, or IIIC with malunion
2016 2017 Billable/Specific Code POA Exempt
- S52.322R is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S52.322R. Other international versions of ICD-10 S52.322R may differ.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- Displ transverse fx shaft of l rad, 7thR
Present On Admission
- S52.322R is considered exempt from POA reporting.
Convert ICD-10-CM S52.322R to ICD-9-CM