Dislocation of interphalangeal joint of right lesser toe(s), initial encounter
2016 2017 Billable/Specific Code
- S93.114A is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S93.114A. Other international versions of ICD-10 S93.114A may differ.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- Dislocation of interphaln joint of right lesser toe(s), init
- Closed right lesser toe dislocation of interphalangeal joint
- Open dislocation of interphalangeal joint of right lesser toe
- Open right lesser toe dislocation
- Open right lesser toe dislocation, interphalangeal joint
- Right lesser toe dislocation
- Right lesser toe dislocation, interphalangeal joint
Convert ICD-10-CM S93.114A to ICD-9-CM