Dislocation of metatarsophalangeal joint of unspecified toe(s), subsequent encounter
2016 2017 Billable/Specific Code POA Exempt
- S93.129D is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S93.129D. Other international versions of ICD-10 S93.129D may differ.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- Dislocation of MTP joint of unsp toe(s), subs
Present On Admission
- S93.129D is considered exempt from POA reporting.
Convert ICD-10-CM S93.129D to ICD-9-CM