Subluxation of tarsometatarsal joint of right foot, initial encounter
2016 2017 Billable/Specific Code
- S93.321A is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S93.321A. Other international versions of ICD-10 S93.321A may differ.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- Subluxation of tarsometatarsal joint of right foot, init
- Right tarsometatarsal joint subluxation
- Subluxation of right tarsometatarsal joint
Convert ICD-10-CM S93.321A to ICD-9-CM