Sprain of metatarsophalangeal joint of unspecified great toe, subsequent encounter
2016 2017 Billable/Specific Code POA Exempt
- S93.523D is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S93.523D. Other international versions of ICD-10 S93.523D may differ.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- Sprain of metatarsophalangeal joint of unsp great toe, subs
Present On Admission
- S93.523D is considered exempt from POA reporting.
Convert ICD-10-CM S93.523D to ICD-9-CM