2014 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code T14.9
- T14.9 is not a specific ICD-10-CM diagnosis code and cannot be used to indicate a medical diagnosis.
- There are 2 codes below T14.9 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- ICD-10-CM codes become active beginning October 1, 2014, therefore, this and all ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes should only be used for training or planning purposes until then.
- An injury is damage to your body. It is a general term that refers to harm caused by accidents, falls, blows, burns, weapons and more. In the United States, millions of people injure themselves every year. These injuries range from minor to life-threatening. Injuries can happen at work or play, indoors or outdoors, driving a car or walking across the street. Common injuries include
- sprains and strains
- Damage inflicted on the body as the direct or indirect result of an external force, with or without disruption of structural continuity.