Poisoning by other vaccines and biological substances, accidental (unintentional), subsequent encounter
2016 2017 Billable/Specific Code POA Exempt
- T50.Z91D is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T50.Z91D. Other international versions of ICD-10 T50.Z91D may differ.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- Poisoning by oth vaccines and biolg substances, acc, subs
Present On Admission
- T50.Z91D is considered exempt from POA reporting.
Convert ICD-10-CM T50.Z91D to ICD-9-CM