Toxic effect of rattlesnake venom, intentional self-harm, sequela
2016 2017 Billable/Specific Code POA Exempt
- T63.012S is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T63.012S. Other international versions of ICD-10 T63.012S may differ.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- Toxic effect of rattlesnake venom, self-harm, sequela
Present On Admission
- T63.012S is considered exempt from POA reporting.
Convert ICD-10-CM T63.012S to ICD-9-CM