Injury, poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes
Other and unspecified effects of external causes
Adult and child abuse, neglect and other maltreatment, suspected
2017/18 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code T76.92XA
Unspecified child maltreatment, suspected, initial encounter
2016 2017 2018 Billable/Specific Code Pediatric Dx (0-17 years)
- T76.92XA is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2018 edition of ICD-10-CM T76.92XA became effective on October 1, 2017.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T76.92XA - other international versions of ICD-10 T76.92XA may differ.
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- T76.92XA is applicable to pediatric patients aged 0 - 17 years inclusive.
ICD-10-CM T76.92XA is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v35.0):
The following code(s) above T76.92XA
contain annotation back-references
In this context, annotation back-references refer to codes that contain:
- Applicable To annotations, or
- Code Also annotations, or
- Code First annotations, or
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, or
- Includes annotations, or
- Note annotations, or
- Use Additional annotations
that may be applicable to T76.92XA
- 922 Other injury, poisoning and toxic effect diagnoses with mcc
- 923 Other injury, poisoning and toxic effect diagnoses without mcc
Convert T76.92XA to ICD-9-CM
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
ICD-10-CM Codes Adjacent To T76.92XA
Child psychological abuse, suspected
Unspecified maltreatment, suspected
Unspecified adult maltreatment, suspected
Unspecified child maltreatment, suspected
…… initial encounter
Adverse effects, not elsewhere classified
Anaphylactic reaction due to food
Anaphylactic reaction due to unspecified food
Anaphylactic reaction due to peanuts
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.