ICD-10-CM Coding Information
- T81.12XA is considered unacceptable as a principal diagnosis as it describes a circumstance which influences an individual's health status but not a current illness or injury, or the diagnosis may not be a specific manifestation but may be due to an underlying cause.
is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v30.0):
- 793 Full term neonate with major problems
- 919 Complications of treatment with mcc
- 920 Complications of treatment with cc
- 921 Complications of treatment without cc/mcc