Person boarding or alighting a pedal cycle injured in collision with pedestrian or animal, initial encounter
2015 Billable Code Not A Principal Dx
- V10.3XXA describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- V10.3XXA is a billable ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- On October 1, 2015 ICD-10-CM will replace ICD-9-CM in the United States, therefore, V10.3XXA - and all other ICD-10-CM codes - should only be used for training or planning purposes until then.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of V10.3XXA. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
- Prsn brd/alit pedl cyc injured in collision w ped/anml, init
Convert ICD-10-CM V10.3XXA to ICD-9-CM