Occupant of animal-drawn vehicle injured in collision with railway train or railway vehicle, initial encounter
2015 Billable Code Not A Principal Dx
- V80.62XA describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- V80.62XA is a billable ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- On October 1, 2015 ICD-10-CM will replace ICD-9-CM in the United States, therefore, V80.62XA - and all other ICD-10-CM codes - should only be used for training or planning purposes until then.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of V80.62XA. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
- Occ of anml-drn vehicle injured in clsn w rail trn/veh, init
Convert ICD-10-CM V80.62XA to ICD-9-CM