2015 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code V89.2
Person injured in unspecified motor-vehicle accident, traffic
2015 Non-Billable Code Not A Principal Dx
- V89.2 is not a billable ICD-10-CM diagnosis code and cannot be used to indicate a medical diagnosis as there are 3 codes below V89.2 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- On October 1, 2015 ICD-10-CM will replace ICD-9-CM in the United States, therefore, V89.2 - and all other ICD-10-CM codes - should only be used for training or planning purposes until then.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of V89.2. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
- Motor-vehicle accident [MVA] NOS
- Road (traffic) accident [RTA] NOS