2017 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code V97.810
Civilian aircraft involved in air transport accident with military aircraft
2016 2017 Non-Billable/Non-Specific Code
- V97.810 is not a billable or specific ICD-10-CM diagnosis code as there are 3 codes below V97.810 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of V97.810. Other international versions of ICD-10 V97.810 may differ.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- Passenger in civilian aircraft injured due to accident with military aircraft
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- V97.810 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.