2016/17 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code W00
Fall due to ice and snow
2016 2017 Non-Billable/Non-Specific Code
- W00 is not a billable or specific ICD-10-CM code as there are codes underneath it that describe this diagnosis with a greater level of detail.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of W00. Other international versions of ICD-10 W00 may differ.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- pedestrian on foot falling (slipping) on ice and snow
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- W00 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.