War operations involving explosion of aerial bomb, civilian, initial encounter
2015 Billable Code Not A Principal Dx
- Y36.211A describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury, and therefore should not be used as a principal diagnosis.
- Y36.211A is a billable ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- On October 1, 2015 ICD-10-CM will replace ICD-9-CM in the United States, therefore, Y36.211A - and all other ICD-10-CM codes - should only be used for training or planning purposes until then.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Y36.211A. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
- War op involving explosion of aerial bomb, civilian, init
Convert ICD-10-CM Y36.211A to ICD-9-CM