2014 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code Y93.11
- Y93.11 is a billable ICD-10-CM code that can be used to specify a diagnosis.
- ICD-10-CM officially replaces ICD-9-CM on October 1, 2014, therefore, Y93.11 and all ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes should only be used for training or planning purposes until then.
- An activity in which the body is propelled through water by specific movement of the arms and/or the legs. Swimming as propulsion through water by the movement of limbs, tail, or fins of animals is often studied as a form of physical exertion or endurance.
- Propelling the whole body through water by means of limb and body movements without taking support from the ground underneath.
- The act of propelling the body through water by movement of the arms and/or legs.
Convert ICD-10-CM Y93.11