2016 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code Y93.4
Activities involving dancing and other rhythmic movement
- Y93.4 is not a billable ICD-10-CM diagnosis code and cannot be used to indicate a medical diagnosis as there are 6 codes below Y93.4 that describe this diagnosis in greater detail.
- Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of Y93.4. Other international ICD-10 versions may differ.
Type 1 Excludes
- activity, martial arts (Y93.75)
ICD-10-CM Coding Rules
- Y93.4 describes the circumstance causing an injury, not the nature of the injury.